ENcome Energy Performance GmbH is an Austrian registered company, which provides specialist technical services for solar farms throughout Europe and Australia.
We are looking for a Solar Asset Manager (m/f/n) with at least three years' experience to work in our UK subsidiary, based in Hereford.
The role will involve managing a portfolio of solar sites (ground mounted and rooftop) to deliver agreed O&M
works while maintaining client satisfaction.
- Manage a portfolio of solar plants, ensuring that all O&M works are undertaken following the agreed contractual scope and within budget
- Be the first point of contact for clients, organising regular update calls and producing monthly reports
- Have a full understanding of the contractual requirements of your solar portfolio such as included and excluded items, response times, billable works (reimbursements)
- Work with ENcome Engineering (sister company) to produce proposals for additional works which maximise the yield/profit of the plant, and present to clients for review
- Creation and entry of Purchase and Sales Orders in close collaboration with the Finance Administrator to support invoicing processes
- Use monitoring software (GPM) to monitor sites daily and liaise with the Co-Heads of Technical Operations to organise appropriate responses to site and system issues
- Support with the development of company processes
- Assist with other daily O&M requirements and admin activities
Qualifications and experience:
- Technical understanding of large scale solar
- Positive outlook and able to remain calm under pressure
- Able to work with and optimise budgets
- Proven track record in project management
- Working knowledge of GPM, Microsoft NAV
- Health and Safety training and understanding of the importance
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to retain contract details
What to expect from the role:
- A Windows laptop and Apple mobile phone will be provided for business use.
- You will be reporting to the the Co-Heads of Technical Operations UK.
- „On the job training“ to increase skills relevant to the position, such as project management qualifications and advanced H&S certifications.
- 40 hours per week, salary depending on experience and level of qualification.
- A company pension scheme and annual leave allowance of 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays.
Then, we would be pleased about your convincing application including information on your salary expectations and your earliest possible entry date!
Please send your application to recruitmenten-comecom.